Field & Forest is pleased to be hosting NorthEast Adventure Rally again! NEAR is an annual motorcycle gathering and riding rally based out of Field & Forest. You will enjoy some awesome motorcycle riding in beautiful southwest New Hampshire as well as great food and company around the campfire! ALL types of motorcycles are welcome!
Current ADVRider discussion: https://advrider.com/f/threads/north-east-adventure-rally-july-19-21-2019-swnh.1358990/
Last Year's ADVRider discussion: https://advrider.com/f/threads/north-east-adventure-rally-july-20-22-2018-swnh.1274224/
- Weekend Pass: Includes camping Friday and Saturday nights, burger and dogs Friday night, breakfast on Saturday morning, rides on Saturday and catered BBQ on Saturday night. $65 per person for pre-registration by July 1, 2019. $75 after July 1 and at the door.
- Add Thursday night camping: $10 per person.
- Saturday only option: Includes rides on Saturday and BBQ Saturday night. $20 per person for pre-registration by July 1, 2019. $25 after July 1 and at the door.
- Awesome local riding with both guided and self-guided routes. Riding ranges from mild to wild with something for everyone. (street, ADV'ing, dualsport, and some single track).
- Scottish Trials on Friday.
- Dirt riding right on the property...some single track, lots of very rocky and hard 4x4 trails, and direct access to a Class VI that runs through the property.
- Coffee each morning (with real cream and everything).
- Burgers & Dogs Friday night.
- Catered BBQ Saturday night.
- Breakfast Saturday morning.
- A real deal campground with spacious camp sites and fire pits and picnic tables.
- We do have room for your campers and RV's. (Limited amount of power sites, first come/first serve).
- Firewood and Ice for sale on site.
- Grill and coolers available for use.
- Bath house with flushing toilets and hot showers.
- Central pavilion with seating. Power available at pavilion.
- Central fire each night next to the central pavilion.
North East Adventure Rally
Dual Sport Camp & Ride
July 18-21, 2019